Friday, June 13, 2008

"I'm super, thanks for asking"

Big wet sloppy kisses to anyone who caught the heading.

A big girl-crush inducing meeeeeting with the evahsohgorjus Cath prompted a return to the experi-blog.
She has that effect.

So in the effort to keep things moving smoothly round these here parts (why am I reminded of those horrible adverts for poop-inducers where the woman is carting round a handbag supposedly filled with her own excrement? Vom.) I shall re-post my comment left on her blog because I am THAT laz...er....busy.

On Cath'sArseIs asking how it came to be that she has an abundance of fabulous people in her blessed life, and how she got to be such a lucky motherfucker:

Because good things happen to good people.

Because I asked The Great Infinite Random for some good energy today, and it arrived in the form of you.
Because when I leopard crawled into your office, lost, dishevelled, bladder bursting and caffiene deprived, you provided.
Because I unloaded my baggage and let go for a second in a safe space. THIS I don’t do, but you got you some Voodoo, obviously.
So please do pardon my word-vomit.
Because it was the first meeeeeting in forever where I knew I didn’t need to pack my stapler.
Because we all have the ability, even when operating purely in our own orbit, to make another’s day better or worse.
And you made mine infinitely better.

Because you are good people.

Shall stop now before I become all gushy, but suffice it to say I’m in awe of your awesomeness.One day at a time…. just like an alcoholic.

“i iz in ur parkin lot, stalkin ur boom gayte. i can haz coffee?”

I've extracted a promise of alcoholic beverages and potential Best New Flat/Soul mate Award Winner 2008 meeting in the near future.

Cath, apologies for mentioning you and laxitives in the same post. I'll trade you a cocktail for forgiveness when we do the Collaboration of Retardation.

Maybe I'll even brush my hair this time....

3 comments:

c@th said...

thank you for reminding me to be brave and calm and myself.

you rock my world.

X

leez said...

You've been officially stalked by Leez.

:)

The Momagement said...

Lo, Leez.
My first stalker!
Mom would be so proud...