Friday, August 15, 2008

Klassy

This is my friday happiness.
I could spend ages pondering the inner-workings of this elegant lady's brilliant mind.
Not to mention the reactions of her guests (and minister.)
The only thing I know for sure?

She is klassy with a K, right there.

I'm not worthy. I think I love her.


Oh, and?

I learned today that "fugacious" is an actual word.

Pronunciation: (fyoo-GAY-shuhs)

Pity it doesn't mean what I use it for, but I'm still absurdly amused it's a real in-the-dictionary type word.

Meaning: Lasting a very short time.

Momagement meaning: So ugly it makes babies cry/eyeballs bleed.

You may use either definition you like in this weekend's Scrabble to the Death Battle-o-rama.

(But I vote for mine.)

And on that note, time to quit talking shit, pack up my meagre possessions and rain-check the soul-destroying drudgery til Monday. Positivity be my name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw that a while ago. I was like 'what the fuck, how could her family let her get married like that?"

In 20 years time, looking back at that photo, she is going to be very ashamed.

wait, scrap that.

next year, looking back at her photos, she is going to be ashamed.