Thursday, July 31, 2008

All I ever do here is moan....so why change now? Wheeee!

Monday: Server. Down. All. Day.
What do I know about fixing them animals? Nuffink. Call hundreds-by-the-hour-charging techie. "Broken, you say? Is that a technical term?"

Tuesday: Haul ass out of bed at 4:45am and remind sparrow to fart. Gym. Do Monday's work. Do Tuesday's work. Leave office at 4:30 and sit staring at a pretty pretty row of headlights stretching as far as the eye can see on the N2......until 7:45. Run out of smokes, reading material and patience in that order. Assholes in the rearview mirror may appear closer than they are. Bye yoga class. Bye petrol.

Wednesday: More of the same, minus the big eco-unfriendly group hug clusterfuck on the highway. Farewell braai for hubby's relatives. Braai means rolls and tits'nlips sausage aka boerewors (even the word squiks me) so no edibles for me. Coerced into drinking with distraught leaving relo in kitchen (she actually likes me too...hey hey) one glass kaktastic red wine, eleventyhundred blue Sambuca shots (disgusting at the best of times, but on a school night, nogal?), something in a leopard print bottle (that can't be good) and something which, I swear, had a plant inside it. Greek, I think. Wherever it came from, it all had the same accent coming up.
TMI? Sorry.
But I'd like to point out that for someone who despises vomming, I sure have done it a lot lately.
Blergh. I should get a hobby, I think.

Thursday: Hanging like a buncha wet washing. I am too old for this. MUST you type so loudly?!?!

If anyone needs me, I'll be cowering under my desk.... I'm too dehydrated for tears

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Wherever it came from, it all had the same accent coming up."

you.rock.my.world/