Am off to Bone Cracker today to have my Hippy status rectified.
That's not to say I'll cease chucking herbs, homeopathy and all manner of hocus pocus at any given ailment before I'd concede to taking death-in-a-bottle (aka antibiotics). I won't. I love me some natural medicine, people.
But I am going to subject myself to the sneaky ninja neck twisting stylings of a very lovely chiropracter in order to make my "mom hips" level once more.
Looking at me from the back is a laugh. Thanks for the heads up there, friendly friends. Woulda been nice if I didn't have to discover that for myself....bah.
Years of toting an increasingly weighty baby/toddler/kiddy around on predominantly one hip has taken it's toll and I now am out of whack, jack. Frankly one leg appears so much shorter as a result that I'm surprised I don't walk in circles.
Don't even get me started on why my left bicep remains a puny ghost of a muscle, while the right looks like I've been practising for the Wanker Olympics.
Kids: The gift that keeps on giving!
No comments:
Post a Comment