I have not worn high heels in a week. I can always gauge the quality of my mood based on my footwear choice. This week has been flat and comfy...much like my ass. At least there's some sort of symmetry in my life right now. For someone with a most extensive collection of what could be termed "ARE YOU INSANE?!" heels, I reckon I should be making more of an effort. Bah. Next week. If I knew how to read my biorythms I reckon they would tell me to take a nap.
My shoes
Which art in cupboard
Apathy be thy name.
Most exciting discovery of the week? Celery sticks+sugar free peanut butter=2 kinds of awesome. Though I think I may be late to the party on this one.
Am still learning to navigate the blogosphere (I use that term with a heaping dose of irony, because I love how up-my-own-ass I sound when I say it, mwhahaha) but I know this looks about as interesting as an ad for toilet paper right now. I need to clean up around here.
Bah.
Next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment